Singing with music is great. You can learn how to play the guitar in music schools. The Best Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 dollars is available in different sizes and shapes. Are you searching for the best acoustic guitar for beginners and best cheap acoustic guitars? These are designed with several strings, looks, woods, and tones.
What is your price range? Price is the most important factor in buying any product. A starter guitar can go for around 50 to 60 dollars. The prices after this enhance with other factors like accessories, quality, and material and brand. The best acoustic guitar pickup and Turner are two vital factors. Which type of guitar is your need Electric or acoustic? It depends on your music and playing style. Some of the best acoustic guitar under 1000 are given below.
Best Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 – Reviews and Comparison Table:
Epiphone ETOLHBNH1 Hollow-Body Electric Guitar, Honey Burst
Yamaha 6 String Series A3M Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar-Mahogany, Vintage Natural, Dreadnought VN
Seagull Maritime SWS SG Acoustic Guitar
Blueridge Guitars 6 String Acoustic Guitar, Right Handed, Dreadnaught Sitka (BR-160)
Taylor 100 Series 2017 114e Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
Fender Paramount PM-3 Standard Triple 0 - Natural
Martin X Series DCX1AE Macassar Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
1. Epiphone DR-500MCE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar:
- Slim Taper “D” Profile in neck shape options
- One piece plus heel, mahogany neck
- Solid mahogany is used as body and side material
- Solid Stika spruce is the top material
This acoustic cum electric guitar, in the Masterbilt series by Epiphone, is the best acoustic guitar under 1000. It is a famous vintage style guitar that is used in jam and gigs sessions best acoustic guitar under 1000.
2. Yamaha 6 String Series A3M Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar:
- Available with elixir strings
- Set up ready for Stage
- Modern System of SRT2 pickup
- Slim taper profiles, neck finish with satin Mahogany
- Fingerboard is Hand-rolled rosewood
- Modern design of scalloped bracing
For producing timeless musical tools, Yamaha is popular over the world. The Yamaha A series is the combination of the great construction techniques and premium material to make high-performance guitars. Due to salient features, it is the best acoustic guitar under 1000.
3. Seagull Maritime SWS SG All Solid Wood Acoustic Guitar:
- Compensated saddle and Tusq nut for good intonation
- For stable and precise tuning tapered headstock is used, good to open turnings
- Truss Rod offers double action
- Pressure tested top of solid cedar
- Made in North America
This is a hand-made guitar. The sides and back are mahogany. The top is formed with solid cedar to generate a warm sound that is better than spruce. This is the most suitable wood for guitars.
4. Blueridge BR-160 Historic Series Dreadnought Guitar: Best Acoustic Guitar Under 1000
- Offers 30s vintage looks, innovative tortoise style pickguards
- Silky smooth play capacity due to the rosewood fingerboard of East India
- Slim neck mahogany offers easy and quick action
- Long lasting stability
- Rosewood side and back guarantees, strong cutting power, deep bass
- Crisp tone and scalloped braces with solid Stika spruce
To introduce the wonderful customary vintage guitars, the Blueridge is the name of fame. It comes with Stika spruce that is famous tonewood. To make the guitar top, this is used. It delivers full and very aged sound. This is great to play all types of music on guitar like fingerstyle, strumming and Flatpicking.
5. Taylor 114CE 100 Series Acoustic Guitar:
- Sapele neck
- Plastic Soundhole Rosette
- Stika Spruce Top
- Sides and back Sapele Laminate
- Six string grand auditorium Shape/Type
In California, in 1974, Bob Taylor has started these Taylor guitars. The only mission behind designing these guitars is to offer affordability with high-quality. It boasts superior playing touch and feels with real tonewood. These formed with walnut sides and back. Its projection and volumes are exceptional.
6. Fender Paramount PM-3 Standard Triple 0 Acoustic Guitar:
- Limited lifetime warranty, hardshell case
- Preamp design contains Fishman style
- Sharp attack, comfortable options due to ebony fingerboard and Mahogany neck
- balanced and strong projection due to the High-quality Stika spruce top
- Balanced and strong tone due to mahogany sides and back
Fender has established in the lower market area. The Fender Paramount PM-3 Standard Triple 0 – Natural boasts solid side and back. For each shape, it comes with the stage-ready system to voice preamp. This best acoustic guitar moves from mahogany/spruce.
7. Martin DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
- This best acoustic electric guitar contains Hardshell Case
- White Tusq Saddle, Black Richlite modern belly bridge. Chrome enclosed tuner, white Corian nuts
- Sonitone Electronics Fishman design
This best acoustic electric guitar under 1000 boasts excellent performance due to its dual technology electric and acoustic. This versatility delivers brilliant tone, feel and playability. With solid Sapele sides and back as well as Stika spruce top, it gives a satin finish. This combination delivers balance, projection and great tone. Due Stika spruce top, you will enjoy a warm mellow tone every time.