Singing with music is great. You can learn how to play guitar in music schools. The best acoustic guitar under 1000 $ are available in different sizes and shapes. Are you searching for the best acoustic guitar for beginners and Best Cheap acoustic guitars? These are designed with several strings, looks, woods, and tones.
What is your price range? Price is the most important factor for buying any product. A starter guitar can go for around 50 to 60 dollars. The prices after this enhance with other factors like accessories, quality, and material and brand. The best acoustic guitar pickup and Turner are two vital factors. Which type of guitar is your need Electric or acoustic? It depends on your music and playing style. Some of the best acoustic guitar under 1000 $ are given below.
Best Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 $
|Model||Body Mat||Top Mat||View Price|
|Epiphone DR-500MCE||solid mahogany||solid sitka spruce|
|Yamaha A3M||Mahogany||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Seagull Maritime||Solid Wood||Solid Spruce|
|Blueridge BR-160||East India Rosewood||Solid Sitka spruce|
|Taylor 114ce||Sitka Spruce||Sitka Spruce;Sapele|
|Fender Paramount PM-3||Mahogany|
|Martin DRS2||Sapele||Solid Sitka Spruce|
1. Epiphone DR-500MCE Acoustic/Electric (Dreadnought), Natural
This acoustic cum electric guitar, in the Masterbilt series by Epiphone, is the best acoustic guitar under 1000 $. It is a famous vintage style guitar that is used in jam and gigs sessions best acoustic guitar under 1000 $.
- Slim Taper “D” Profile in neck shape options
- One piece plus heel, mahogany neck
- Solid mahogany is use as body and side material
- Solid stika spruce is the top material
For offering both systems acoustic and electric, it gives a good start in music. It is a good item because it amplifies sound and both its pickups allow you to find the wonderful live tone. Its total range is clear and balanced.
2. Yamaha A-Series A3M Acoustic-Electric Guitar – 2017 Model, Vintage Natural
For producing timeless musical tools, Yamaha is popular over the world. The Yamaha A series is the combination of the great construction techniques and premium material to make high-performance guitars. Due to salient features, it is the best acoustic guitar under 1000 $.
- Available with elixir strings
- Set up ready for Stage
- Modern System of SRT2 pickup
- Slim taper profiles, neck finish with satin Mahogany
- Fingerboard is Hand-rolled rosewood
- Modern design of scalloped bracing
Overall the Yamaha A-Series A3M Acoustic-Electric Guitar – Model, Vintage Natural is a good guitar that offers several things to sound maturity, texture, and tone. It comes with outstanding neck designs. With modern technology, it is good to use in jam sessions and small performance. This is the best acoustic electric guitar for the money.
3. Seagull Maritime SWS SG Guitar
This is a hand-made guitar. The sides and back are mahogany. The top is formed with solid cedar to generate a warm sound that is better than spruce. This is the most suitable wood for guitars.
- Compensated saddle and Tusq nut for good intonation
- For stable and precise tuning tapered headstock is used, good to open turnings
- Truss Rod offers double action
- Pressure tested top of solid cedar
- Made in North America
You will find it the best acoustic guitar under 1000 $ because it is excellent for plucking and strumming. It performs in a good way from the view of sound texture and tone. It comes in the weight of just 8 pounds. Its dimension is 45x 8.5×19. Its right-handed orientation makes it easy to use. The volume control knob is highly significant to make it use comfortably on the stage during the performance.
4. Blueridge BR-160 Historic Series Dreadnought Guitar-Best Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 $
To introduce the wonderful customary vintage guitars, the Blueridge is the name of fame. It comes with stika spruce that is famous tonewood. To make the guitar top, this is used. It delivers full and very aged sound. This is great to play all types of music on guitar like fingerstyle, strumming and Flatpicking.
- Offers 30s vintage looks, innovative tortoise style pickguards
- Silky smooth play capacity due to the rosewood fingerboard of East India
- Slim neck mahogany offers easy and quick action
- long lasting stability
- Rosewood side and back guarantees, strong cutting power, deep bass
- Crisp tone and scalloped braces with solid stika spruce
Due to rich glossy finish, it allows treble and mid notes to offer a prominent and crisp edge. It can be the best acoustic guitar under 1000$ due to the projection and bass. Its right-handed orientation makes it easy to use with the length of the 25.6 inches. This is great both for beginners and professional musicians.
5. Taylor 114ce 100 Series Acoustic Guitar, Sapele, Grand Auditorium, Cutaway, ES-T
In California, in 1974, Bob Taylor has started these Taylor guitars. The only mission behind designing these guitars is to offer affordability with high-quality. It boasts superior playing touch and feel with real tone wood. These formed with walnut sides and back. Its projection and volumes are exceptional.
- Sapele neck
- Palstic Soundhole Rossette
- Stika Spruce Top
- Sides and back Sapele Laminate
- six string grand auditorium Shape/Type
To produce crisp and harmonic tones, this guitar is exceptional. It is a right combination of electric and acoustic guitar. For the professional guitarists, it is the best acoustic guitar under 1000$. Its durable dual stitch offers reinforced stress point. Its right-hand orientation makes its use easy for the users.
6. Fender Paramount PM-3 Standard Triple 0 – Natural
Fender has established in the lower market area. The Fender Paramount PM-3 Standard Triple 0 – Natural boasts solid side and back. For each shape, it comes with the stage-ready system to voice preamp. This best acoustic guitar 2019 moves from mahogany/spruce.
- Limited lifetime warranty, hardshell case
- Preamp design contains Fishman style
- Sharp attack, comfortable options due to ebony fingerboard and Mahogany neck
- balanced and strong projection due to the High-quality Stika spruce top
- Balanced and strong tone due to mahogany sides and back
It is the best acoustic guitar under 1000 $. With less low ends, it offers delicate sound. The C shape neck delivers trio lowest action. Overall, it is good for those who start using the guitar on stage. It is good to adjust the =finger play by creating sound. It is one of the best factors that are significant for getting the right tone.
7. Martin DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
This best acoustic electric guitar under 1000 boasts excellent performance due to its dual technology electric and acoustic. This versatility delivers brilliant tone, feel and playability. With solid sapele sides and back as well as Stika spruce top, it gives satin finish. This combination delivers balance, projection and great tone. Due Stika spruce top, you will enjoy a warm mellow tone every time.
- This best acoustic electric guitar 2019 contains Hardshell Case
- White Tusq Saddle, Black Richlite modern belly bridge. Chrome enclosed tuner, white corian nuts
- Sonitone Electronics Fishman design
It is perfect for traveling musicians. Its unique neck contains 20 fret black fingerboard Richlite. This composite material is not solid wood but it offers easy usage and good sound. It comes with the best acoustic guitar under 1000 $ accessories. This feature makes it great for your personal use.